Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stock market

I believe otm headquarters is actually In the UK looked up their adress a while ago.
Pretty sure it's in Scotland (which yes is part of the U.K.)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

NVIDIA might be a good choice. PC gaming as of this year is cheaper than console gaming and people don't quite know it yet = marketing boom. Virtual Reality = Marketing boom. Linux gaming and Steam Machine = Marketing boom.
LIR
Shea Souffle level 100 Warrior.
Grendel level 155 Rogue.
Dreo level 96 Druid.
Aardi Level 80 Ranger

Eh, also a secret lv158 Warrior.

Proud Gen of Hurt.

Guys which one is better the day to day trading or invest in the long term stock?

---------------
my website
Day to day you cab make a lot of money all at once but REALLY risky, at that point it's close to gambling, you have to know everything about the company (reading their 10ks, etc.) Long term has less risk involved
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

First of all, it’s good thing that you’ve decided to invest and try your luck. Not many people can do that (most of them are afraid of taking risks). And they are right, you know. It’s pretty risky on the stock market. You lose some, you win some. That’s the best description. And since you’ve decided to do it, try Forex. Some of my friends recommended me to try it, but I haven’t gotten to it yet. Read some information about it, ask professionals (if you have this option), search for good reviews of trading platforms, like on https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-fore ... platforms/ and only after that take your final decision.
Last edited by Williboss on Thu May 14, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

First of all, it’s good thing that you’ve decided to invest and try your luck. Not many people can do that (most of them are afraid of taking risks).
Eh think you should ask him if he’s doing well with his investments, not sure if he’s still looking for CH stock market advice 3 years later ;)