Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Walking Dead 2016! (Spoiler)

This may sound odd but Negan has been my favorite character ever since the final episode of season 6. His presence was so feared and hyped up because we knew little about him but still knew that he had immense power.

Even now, his way of leading the rest of the saviors is awesome. He knows that rules are needed to create order, and he's a fair and just man. "You get what you earn". Yeah it seems harsh to kill off people from the group but unlike any other character, his way of instilling fear and maintaining order is pretty awesome. His jokes are hilarious because they're cruel but it's funny to see how such a tyrant can still joke around. One of the best characters in any show i've watched honestly.
I also like how he's kind of a gentleman and that he respects women... Kind of.

The writers are making it so obvious that almost everyone in the compound simply fears Negan and hates him. Basically no surprise on what eventually would happen.

The scene with Carl hesitating to pull the trigger when he already had a rifle pointed at Negan was kinda lame. He even told Enid that he watched Negan bashed his friends heads so that he would remember and know what he did and wouldnt hesitate killing him. But of course thats not where Negan story ends, so....yeah, make Carl act dumb as usual.

Im actually a little sick of JDM's acting, his voice inflections getting real old and the same on every scene. Maybe thats how he thinks Negan talks to sound charming and frightening at the same time, but....wow....he...IS..annoy-ing...toooo mee!... (imitating Negan speak)

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Didn't watch the last episode yet because the one before it was so... meh. I couldn't remember who half the characters were in it because I hadn't seen them since last season, and they show up again 6 episodes into this season. Not sure about Maggie's baby, but now that Judith is getting older you know what a show about zombies needs? More babies! And it needs more Rick crying. Big fan of the comic books, so I know what comes next and that's what is keeping me watching. If I didn't know, I would have probably left by now.

#EzyStr33t

youtu.be/SFuNqJ6aHq4
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

The writers are making it so obvious that almost everyone in the compound simply fears Negan and hates him. Basically no surprise on what eventually would happen.

The scene with Carl hesitating to pull the trigger when he already had a rifle pointed at Negan was kinda lame. He even told Enid that he watched Negan bashed his friends heads so that he would remember and know what he did and wouldnt hesitate killing him. But of course thats not where Negan story ends, so....yeah, make Carl act dumb as usual.

Im actually a little sick of JDM's acting, his voice inflections getting real old and the same on every scene. Maybe thats how he thinks Negan talks to sound charming and frightening at the same time, but....wow....he...IS..annoy-ing...toooo mee!... (imitating Negan speak)
The wow he is so annoying part Aileron I can almost hear what you mean. Lol. Them pauses between talking drive my sister crazy. She be trying to mute him.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I'm the opposite and I like his manner of speaking, reminds me of watching a western taking place in the south.

I just want King Ezekiel and negan to have a death battle and get it over with
I hope the writers treat Ezekiel's character better than Kirkman did in the comics.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm the opposite and I like his manner of speaking, reminds me of watching a western taking place in the south.

I just want King Ezekiel and negan to have a death battle and get it over with
I hope the writers treat Ezekiel's character better than Kirkman did in the comics.
I've been meaning to read the comics but haven't found the leisure time to yet. I have 3 weeks vacation coming up.next week so probably hit it then
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'm sorry but Spencer had it coming. He really didn't know what Negan was capable of. Guess he won't be having dinner with Rosita after all. Unless it's smothered guts..

Rosita is one dumb chick. All that effort for Eugene to make 1 bullet and your aim isn't on point! You hit the bat instead. If she gets Eugene killed I will be pissed...Hoping Negan finds his use of bullet making and just keeps him off Easy Street. Give him a woman too! So he no longer just has to watch. LOL

I loved the talk the Priest gave Rosita. I almost forgot he was a priest. She should've waited and listened. Notice how Rosita mentioned everyone but Sasha? (The head nod between Sasha & Rosita must have meant, "We're good now".) Hell no Abraham to compete with.

Poor Tara lost her Denise
Poor Olivia (Counts food/ guns)

Rick has finally come to his senses or has he?
They just need to get Carol & Ezekiel on board.

Glad it was a bit more exciting.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester