Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s) / TV Show(s) You've Watched

Mary Poppins Returns: 10/10; lived up to the hype, the whole movie is a perfect tribute to the original, very good storyline, perfect casting for all roles, and gotta love the music. Only critique I had is the lamp-lighters weren't quite as iconic as the chimney sweeps of the original, but, given the time period, they worked pretty well. Must-see for all ages.

Bumblebee: 7/10; good storyline, good background, not too many convenient coincidences (or plot holes), also JOHN CENA. Good action movie.

Aquaman: 8/10; surprisingly meaningful character development, good foreshadowing without being too obvious (sometimes), motivated/relatable antagonist(s), good visuals. Very good superhero-backstory movie.

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter, aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, Boogie Time

Green Book
7.5/10
Very good story, did a good job with the subject material (civil rights/true story), great music (piano player), language was a bit too era-accurate for my liking really pushed the PG-13 rating, but would recommend.

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter, aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, Boogie Time

SamySamSamBoss2000 wrote:Avatar the Last Airbender 10/10

Finished watching it a while ago for the second time, this time with my parents...

Tv show or movie....

Be very careful in your reply :shock:
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza