Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s) / TV Show(s) You've Watched

Avengers: Endgame. Wow

11/10

Wow. Cant say much or spoil so wow will suffice. Wow
Just saw it... I didn't like it as much as I'd hoped (don't get me wrong there were like 3000 awesome moments, but there were some parts I had hoped would be different (I get why they happened how they did tho))
I'd give it a 8.5/10, a Definite must see, but I was disappointed with my expectations.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

11/10

Just saw it... I didn't like it as much as I'd hoped (don't get me wrong there were like 3000 awesome moments, but there were some parts I had hoped would be different (I get why they happened how they did tho))
I'd give it a 8.5/10, a Definite must see, but I was disappointed with my expectations.
This is why I hate fan theories sometimes. Everyone gets pumped on one or two theories and thinks “this is how the movie MUST go, I KNOW it!” And then when it comes out they are frustrated that the writers wrote it differently and fans didn’t get it right.
YouTube kills movies sometimes :/
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

11/10

This is why I hate fan theories sometimes. Everyone gets pumped on one or two theories and thinks “this is how the movie MUST go, I KNOW it!” And then when it comes out they are frustrated that the writers wrote it differently and fans didn’t get it right.
i dont watch or read fan theories for that exact reason! Always enjoy the movies better that way
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

i dont watch or read fan theories for that exact reason! Always enjoy the movies better that way
Same here. I often go watch movies like these with my bro. He watches fan theories sometimes and talks about them. It’s funny to think how deeply fans think about upcoming movies. I usually just ignore any I hear/see lol
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

11/10

Ok, kinda the opposite of this; not something that I expected to happen that didn’t, rather something I’d hoped wouldn’t happen that did. Not to spoil anything, but endgame relies heavily on a movie trope that I really don’t like in any movie and I was hoping they’d avoid the convenient escape route and they didn’t :? (And yeah, intentionally avoided any spoilers/comics predictions cause I wanted to see it fresh for myself).

I’d give endgame a 9/10. One of the greatest movies I’ve ever seen, was really well done from beginning to end, but there were a few cringe moments that completely killed the mood for me at a few parts.

FYI, I recommend that everyone who’s going to see it watches all the previous movies. From Iron Man 1 to Infinity War. It’ll make a lot more sense, trust me lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Sorry for spoiling Endgame but Plankton gets the formula.
Thanos is Cap’s father,
Ant man gets stuck in a glue trap,
Falcon flys into a plane engine,
Iron Man gets crushed by Magneto,
Wolverine and Bucky discover that both their mothers were named Martha.