Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Barton Fink - a coen brothers drama/thriller set in the 1940s. It's about an author who gets himself in a pickle after signing up with a Hollywood picture.

5.5/10

I was snoozing for a good part of it. Ending didn't make any sense either. Do not recommend it.

Huh... One of my favourite movies
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Barton Fink - a coen brothers drama/thriller set in the 1940s. It's about an author who gets himself in a pickle after signing up with a Hollywood picture.

5.5/10

I was snoozing for a good part of it. Ending didn't make any sense either. Do not recommend it.

Huh... One of my favourite movies
I found it way too slow and a snooze fest, ending was disatisfying as it was never learned what was in the package. What was the meaning of the lady in the picture that Barton magically sees in real life?

Movies with ambiguous endings and unexplained points are not of my taste.
Wattzon of Sulis

Heat 7/10 (1995) - Cat and mouse chase between a cop and a criminal. Only watched it for De Niro and Pacino. Typical cop and robber action movie. Boring first half but a little paced second half.

Dog Day Afternoon 8/10 (1975) - Man holds a bank hostage for sex change money for his lover. Amazing acting by Pacino and Cazale. Enjoyed the movie. Wished it was less predictable near the end though. Based on a true story.
Wattzon of Sulis