Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Vain Glory

Any vain glory players? If so looking for some good players to party with so i can win some more games and save up for skye
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: Vain Glory

TrueHatred wrote:Any vain glory players? If so looking for some good players to party with so i can win some more games and save up for skye

ew vainglory I used to play it back then ._. I got to SA and quit lol..... A lot of my irl friends play that game and I think 2 of them hit vainglorious top kek
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

Vainglory...one of my absolute favorite IOS games, my name is Eragon123 if ya wanna send me a friend request and play some.

P.S. Skye is the best character, if you can be agile enough and have a good build.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Still one my favorite games. In game name is Sopdu, im T6 silver, and in a lvl 99 guild :D. Feel free to friend me if you want :)
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."