Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CSGO IN A MANHWA?!

IK i was playing on my smurf with mg1's and i literally ran and headshot people....... I also did a bs shot and double wallbanged someone on dust 2... The person was on cat and I was at ramp.... DIDNT even see him shot randomly and got a headshot with the R8 lol
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

IK i was playing on my smurf with mg1's and i literally ran and headshot people....... I also did a bs shot and double wallbanged someone on dust 2... The person was on cat and I was at ramp.... DIDNT even see him shot randomly and got a headshot with the R8 lol
R8 = awp
Desert eagle = scout
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

That's a lie.... A deag can't jump and shoot and it is bad for body shots does like 30-60 on body while a scout you can jump and shoot and do 70-90 I think..... Meanwhile a r8 you can run and shoot (like a shot gun not like an awp) and you can jump and shoot (I think you can at least)(like a scout) and on top of that it does 80-90+ Damage consistently......
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

They intentionally are making rifle recover harder to prevent long distance spraying, where they want players to tap or burst

That was jn the patch notes
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out