Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

any patriots fans here?

callin out too all those nfl/football players. imma quarterback that can pitch 65 yards, and imma patriots fan!

is it just me that's a fooozball freak or are there others? :lol:
I told my gf ' why ride a roller coaster when you can ride me ' and she said ' cause rollercoasters can actually make me scream..

Re: any patriots fans here?

OpticalAwakens wrote:cheaters never win, unless ur the deflatriots.

XD ^^^ this
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Attachments
5e758a7d376337967ed971a6b427ec16.jpg
5e758a7d376337967ed971a6b427ec16.jpg (38.51 KiB) Viewed 755 times
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

Taroan wrote:

LMAO
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

In all seriousness, though, I enjoy watching football, but I'm not a huge fan of the NFL. I like to make fun of the scandals like this though :D
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

expelliarmus wrote:I see.... some people are mad :lol: poor seahawks.. they didn't stand a chance in the superbowl, and the look on sherms face.. omg, priceless :lol:

I don't care for the Seahawks or the patriots but when you said that the Seahawks didn't have a chance it makes me wonder how they were very close to winning if like you said, they didn't stand a chance.