Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Season 6 The Walking Dead

I dont get why they didnt run up those stairs on the side of the building when they realised they were going to be trapped. Also, the amount of time spent just watching people die or watching walkers before killing them is also beginning to annoy me lol...a good episode tho
Thank you!! That's what I was saying too about the stairs. How far did they even have to run to start a fire. For that I rather Glenn had a grenade and went out like a boss. They didn't even get the fire started!

Aileron thanks I came back to the TV like what happened to his hand??!! I usually watch with friends but was solo on this one. No one to tell me what happened. Rick was looking light as a ghost in that RV. You got me worried now. I haven't read the comics but I do know somewhat about Heath.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Glenn is alive.

Nicholas fell on top of Glen and the zombies were eating his guts not Glenn's. Furthermore, there's a leaked picture of Glenn along with a future character, Jesus.

The clothes he's wearing in the scene don't suggest he's there to watch filming.
Wattzon of Sulis

I rewatched the scene after hearing this and there is no way he could have survived that. When he fell on the floor they showed a shot and nich was nowhere to be seen down till glens chest, surely one of the walkers surrounding him would have feasted on his neck? Lol. Well i guess they had to make it look like he did die but thats kind of ridiculous lol hoping the rumours are true tho
Ranger
Druid
Belenus

Umm Ricks hand injury?? (Had to leave the dorm 5 mins) Someone please explain I can't watch it for 24 hrs again.
When RIck encountered the 3 walkers on the road when we first see him running, one of them has a machete stuck on its shoulder blade. Rick put his hand on the walker's chest and as he stab its head, the machete sliced his hand.

The director/writers did put a lot of emphasis showing he has a hand wound, making sure the audience knows it. It may be an indication of grim portents of things to come. If you read the comics, you'd know. But if you don't, then back in Season 3 when Rick,Carl & Michonne met Morgan, one of the writings in Morgan's chalkboard was about what happens when you get zombie blood in you, and quite possibly related.
Really great points about Rick's hand injury. As I was watching, I also kept thinking that the emphasis put on that hand injury really had to mean something.

I think Glenn is really dead. I am wishing and hoping that he isn't, but I believe that he is. If not, then they just put a lot of people through a lot of shock for no reason lol. I also think that Maggie is pregnant. Perhaps that's a way for the producers to show that Glenn lives on in a way, but it still really really sucks that he's gone.

I rewatched the scene after hearing this and there is no way he could have survived that. When he fell on the floor they showed a shot and nich was nowhere to be seen down till glens chest, surely one of the walkers surrounding him would have feasted on his neck? Lol. Well i guess they had to make it look like he did die but thats kind of ridiculous lol hoping the rumours are true tho
Nicholas's body was being ripped infront of him and all that blood can be good camo as seen in past episodes.

The fact that they made his death look ambiguous only shows that he survived. Why the questionable camera angle where you don't know who's being pulled apart?

Pretty sure that no one from TWD has confirmed that Glenn's died, that leaked picture is enough proof for me.
Wattzon of Sulis

I need your faith man Lmao

Whoever said Maggie is pregnant along with me, high five. Well not along with me heck no. You know what I mean! I also agree if he really is dead the baby is a part of their love. Remember back in the cell Maggie and Glenn together it was said a baby means hope for the future.

Any man that cuts off a zombies finger and asks for hand in marriage in an apocalypse is a keeper. :p I didn't think I'd be this sad on Glenn if we're true.

I want Carol to be the last one standing to be honest.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Nicholas's body was being ripped infront of him and all that blood can be good camo as seen in past episodes.

The fact that they made his death look ambiguous only shows that he survived. Why the questionable camera angle where you don't know who's being pulled apart?

Pretty sure that no one from TWD has confirmed that Glenn's died, that leaked picture is enough proof for me.
I haven't seen this leaked photo, but is it possible that he was just there for a flashback sequence for that episode? I like your reasoning though and I really hope you are right.

I haven't seen this leaked photo, but is it possible that he was just there for a flashback sequence for that episode? I like your reasoning though and I really hope you are right.
I doubt that cause the actor playing the character was recently roped in.

This could have been the most surprising "back from the dead" in TV history but talking dead, statements from producers, leaked pics ruined the surprise.
Wattzon of Sulis