Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lucid Dreaming

So anyone here ever have a lucid dream if so say what it was.For those who don't know what lucid dreaming is its when your asleep and you realize your dreaming and then have the ability to control the dream
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: Lucid Dreaming

Not lucid dreaming but I had a recurring dream that I had complete control over. It was like reading a series of books. Where the first ended off would continue in the next. And believe it or not, there were 8 parts.

That sounds like fun
It's a 50/50 experience, you can have really good dreams that you fully control or you can have crazy *** up nightmares where your choices control the fate of the rest of the dream.
An eye for an eye will make Unox 6 spawn. :D

Yea to lucid dream it takes practice you just have to be able to realize your in a dream which at first is quite difficult
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Yea whenever I start I get exited and start trying to create a world full of naked women but then I wake up