Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any phobia's?

I have a really startling phobia.

Started when I was young, 5-6 IIRC

We were all busy indulging ourselves with colouring, I was colouring Winnie the Pooh. Then I saw the purple crayon and I threw up all over the other kids. It was really embarrassing, since then I've avoided the colour purple.

But I like pink, blue, green, red, yellow, orange, white, brown, black, just not purple.
Wattzon of Sulis

I'm absolutely terrified of spiders.
Even the tiny ones.
Very bad when I'm in carrow...
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

I'm absolutely terrified of spiders.
Even the tiny ones.
Very bad when I'm in carrow...
like how terrified. If I offered you 50000$ USD would you swallow a live tarantula.
Well, if you convert it into £...still no!
Don't even want to look at one!
EPP
:O
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

I don't really have any phobia's, But a big fear I have is having a friend or person I love and care about die.
~DragonFox
"Live you way in such a way that those who know you but don't know God will learn to know God because they know you"

I have a really startling phobia.

Started when I was young, 5-6 IIRC

We were all busy indulging ourselves with colouring, I was colouring Winnie the Pooh. Then I saw the purple crayon and I threw up all over the other kids. It was really embarrassing, since then I've avoided the colour purple.

But I like pink, blue, green, red, yellow, orange, white, brown, black, just not purple.
You must be fun when purp drops to you at dl bosses xD
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger