Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any phobia's?

The only thing that I am afraid of is dying early and leaving my kids fatherless. Seriously. Ironically enough, I have zero fear about actually dying.

As far as creepy crawlies go, spiders do have the tendency to make me get in tough with my inner 12-year old girl, and since I live in the desert now, I'm dealing with scorpions which, I think are even worse. As stated above, if I see them, they have got to go. I will also not sleep if it escapes me, but the whole "so terrified I hyperventilate" doesn't apply.

I do know a girl that has one of those irrational fears to cotton. I told me wife we should buy her a cotton plant when it's not blooming. Imaging her surprise 6 months later...

;-)

I'm not scared of spiders, but if I see one it has to get out ASAP. Same with wasps - don't want to get stung! :P
So if offered money to be in a room full of spiders or wasps would you do it? Lol
No amount of money would ever make me willingly be near a mouse.
I thought I was evil! I wouldn't take the money!
Crane Fly (AKA Daddy Longlegs for us Uk folk) :shock:

They always seem to fly towards your face and then you get like tons of them clumped in balls that explode and fly away eugh
YES. It's their season now and they look bigger this year! They're like spiders with wings and they always get up in your face. Ewww

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Bugs (any bugs...), heights.

Im not afraid of lizard (not snakes unless they're deadly and released...), but if one comes out of nowhere it makes me jump, they're so fast....
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I may sound like I shouldn't go outside but....

Spiders
Needles
Blood
Lightning
Pitch Darkness
Water
Closed in Spaces
wasps
most other bugs too
mice/moles
small yappy dogs (big ones are fine)
falling down stairs (ask Muldar - takes me forever to walk down the stairs at the office)

I go hide nows :lol:
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

^^ So I take it a job as an arachnologists, doctor or nurse is out of the question? Lol. So would you go on a boat fishing or in an elevator alone? 
The dog thing one of my siblings is the same way! Big dogs he loves but sees a small and runs like Forest Gump.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

^^ So I take it a job as an arachnologists, doctor or nurse is out of the question? Lol. So would you go on a boat fishing or in an elevator alone? 
The dog thing one of my siblings is the same way! Big dogs he loves but sees a small and runs like Forest Gump.
Boats - erm fishing boats no ^^; Ferries to cross rivers and stuff I'm fine on though - long as I don't look down at the water lols ^^;
Elevators I don't like being in them alone - as I somewhat panic that they may get stuck... if theres too many people in them though it's also horrid xD
Glass ones are amazing though O:
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!