Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Seven and I are no more

So sorry to hear :(
Not that I'm really able to, but if you need anything I'll try and help.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Sorry to hear...but why would you post? We dont need to know your personal life, you dont have too. But still sorry to hear:(
I didn't discuss on forum personal of the relationship other then when I announced first love. Don't see what the problem is to announce it over. Not looking for pity either. Same way I posted jokingly how to get him to enjoy this game.

Some have asked how to ask a girl on a date. What to get one for anniversary and such. No I'm not asking advice or discussing personal of what happened. It is not facebook but it is off topic.
The cool people who remembered get it, thanks
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Sorry to hear...but why would you post? We dont need to know your personal life, you dont have too. But still sorry to hear:(
I didn't discuss on forum personal of the relationship other then when I announced first love. Don't see what the problem is to announce it over. Not looking for pity either. Same way I posted jokingly how to get him to enjoy this game.

Some have asked how to ask a girl on a date. What to get one for anniversary and such. No I'm not asking advice or discussing personal of what happened. It is not facebook but it is off topic.
The cool people who remembered get it, thanks

It may or may not be true to post such things on forums. (In this case it isn't bad due to you introducing your bf Seven to forums and us doing jokes like 7 ate nine etc..) Doesn't mean you have to say it.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest