Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Changing your hair color in rl.

PurpleRain wrote:How does a post about changing hair color turn into this?

+1 to Eliminater

Back to hair color. I tried to go red head for the first time in epic failure once. Ended up looking like Ronald McDonald's long lost sister

lmao *clap clap* you did it
i have strict parents and i could never dream of changin the color of my hair
Captain Diggler Rogue
World: Lugh

Wouldn't want to dye my hair! Voldemort doesn't have any ;)

Punching someone is no way to settle things, and won't help you. An couple of examples of useful thoughts I live by:
- only retaliate physically in self-defence
- if what you do becomes a front-page headline in your national newspaper, how proud would you be?

:)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff | Have I Moderated Unfairly? Any Questions?

Want me to read your post? Quote me!

CaptainDiggler I have a strict Aunt, Uncle and Grandma!! Luckily believes that hair does not define you. I like to be different on hair styles. To the OP I prefer to use a rinse the just dye. I don't bleach my hair. Best to do the test strand first.

@ Voldemort you sure on the hair? I see this for you in the future!
Attachments
2015-05-10-11-28-31--1699401439.jpeg
2015-05-10-11-28-31--1699401439.jpeg (7.04 KiB) Viewed 328 times
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid

I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Eh...as long as you are born with brown hair why change anything? ;) nah im kidding.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I want to dye my hair bleach blond but my girlfriend says I can't because I have black hair and I would have to dye my eyebrows and she said she doesn't want me to do that. I'm sad about it though because I think that bleach blond hair would be sick. I was going to grow it out long, dye it bleach blond, then put brown streaks in it. But hey, I guess some things just arnt ment to be.
Purist Thunderwrath