Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Changing your hair color in rl.

So what did I do wrong? I comed the stuff on my hair, waited ten minutes. (air oxidizes it and package said to wait that long) also as ittold me to do wash it off....andddd no effect. Not even any slivers of it. How does it work anyways?
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Re: Changing your hair color in rl.

If your hair is too dark, the color won't turn out the way you want it to, if you want it light. To get the color you want, start by lightening your strands as much as possible by patient highlighting them before you do the coloring. Some bleach but I stay away from that but that can works also.

Did you do a test strand first? "Gurlllll" I been every color under the sun.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

i dyed my hair purple once as a dare, some kid called me gay, i hit him got suspended for 4 days

LESSON: Hit people where teachers cant see :D

was fun to do and got alot of girls attention at the time :lol: :lol:(this is in relation to dying hair not hitting a kid in the face btw)
Last edited by friddoo on Fri May 08, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

i dyed my hair purple once as a dare, some kid called me gay, i hit him got suspended for 4 days

was fun to do and got alot of girls attention at the time :lol: :lol:
Hahaha, 4 day suspension? Some kid was being a smartass to me so I headbutt his nose, it got pretty bloody. Only 2 day suspension :P
Your arguement is invalid.

was fun to do and got alot of girls attention at the time :lol: :lol:
Hahaha, 4 day suspension? Some kid was being a smartass to me so I headbutt his nose, it got pretty bloody. Only 2 day suspension :P
well i broke his jaw, he never hit me back so it didnt become a full on brawl otherwise he wouldve got hurt alot worse and i wouldve been facing weeks of suspension
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Being called gay is a reason to hit someone? Is it 1987 where you live?
lmao :lol:

No no this younger generation feels the need to settle everything with fists
;) spot on, and that guy is just a sh*t talker if he had only said gay i wouldn't do anything but there was other stuff leading up to it. Calling me gay isn't offensive as there is nothing wrong with being gay yet suggesting someones style is "gay" that is offensive
Oderint Dum Metuant.