Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game of Thrones Ultimate Discussion

Why do you like little finger?

I personally hate him a lot, he's a real *** and manipulative. You cant forget that he betrayed Ned Stark and got him killed and then goes and plays the goody goody towards Catelyn and Sansa which gets manipulated by him. I hate him.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Why do you like little finger?

I personally hate him a lot, he's a real ***** and manipulative. You cant forget that he betrayed Ned Stark and got him killed and then goes and plays the goody goody towards Catelyn and Sansa which gets manipulated by him. I hate him.
That's the reason I love him, he is manipulative little bi**h but he does it all using his brains not relying on birth status gold or beauty or anything like all the other people in the game of thrones
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I've been to see GRRM on a few occasions when he's doing talks and to get books signed, camped out in a Barnes and Noble parking lot for 7 hours for the Dances with Dragons launch party. Went to the GoT Exhibition in Belfast the last two years and did the driving tour of filming sites in Northern Ireland.

/Valar Morghulis

I've been to see GRRM on a few occasions when he's doing talks and to get books signed, camped out in a Barnes and Noble parking lot for 7 hours for the Dances with Dragons launch party. Went to the GoT Exhibition in Belfast the last two years and did the driving tour of filming sites in Northern Ireland.

/Valar Morghulis
Valar Dohaeris, a fellow GoT book addict, I am not alone... :)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I've seen all the seasons of GoT and read the first book and started the second (until my kindle crapped itself), now that i bought a new one im gonna read the remaining 4 books. Looking forward to reading them, loved the first book.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...