Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should i buy: Unicycle Segway

Unless your a circus clown, not sure how you concluded that this is some bad*ss s*** lol. Whats wrong with ya mate
Ok maybe it was a bit exaggerated.

But still, it looks pretty awesome and definitely unique. Plus it looks extremely fun to ride.

Also since i am on holiday and live in Australia, i had a look at prices online for Aus and it was $1400. It i was to buy 2 i could easily sell another for at least $800 and have it cost me $0 in total.
What a rip off for a wheel with peddles. You can get a nice mountain bike for that price. Seriously i wouldnt pay more than $100-200 if i were you
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

DO IT!! I watch people zip by on those all the time! They are awesome!! Buy me one too!!
Lugh*

Spendeli: 104 ranger. .Deceased.
Nefertiti: 190 mage. .Has fallen and can't get up.
Nefertari: rogue .Never made it off the boat.
Octopus: 145 warrior! .Lost in OW, I think the trees got her....

"Everybody wombos"

Unless your a circus clown, not sure how you concluded that this is some bad*ss s*** lol. Whats wrong with ya mate
Ok maybe it was a bit exaggerated.

But still, it looks pretty awesome and definitely unique. Plus it looks extremely fun to ride.

Also since i am on holiday and live in Australia, i had a look at prices online for Aus and it was $1400. It i was to buy 2 i could easily sell another for at least $800 and have it cost me $0 in total.
What a rip off for a wheel with peddles. You can get a nice mountain bike for that price. Seriously i wouldnt pay more than $100-200 if i were you
There electric :P
Spynu of rhiannons mighty outliers