Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cool Video

Stuff I learned from the video that OTM never communicates on forums:

• Android servers and iOS servers are kept apart mainly so they can keep track of Google Store payments alone and Apple Store payments alone.
  • A player has played a whooping 300 days of game-time.
  • Average player does a 15 minute play session.
  • First raid boss kill (Aggy) took 2 hours to kill, think this may be clan Avalon from Morrigan.
  • 2% of players buy plat.
  • The team started out as 9 members, and has expanded to 25 members as of 2015.
  • Celtic Heroes is written in C++.
  • Main goal of Unity was to improve graphics, (landscape, characters, fashion).
  • OTM is proud of their current login system. They changed it from what it was previously because they don't want players to enter details directly os that they can play. They are giving players more freedom by creating an account in the background and letting players have a "one-button touch" to enter game.

There's a lot more in the video!
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Written in C++? Interesting.
2% buy plat? Well its out of all the accounts registered in game, so its not surprising, it should have been how many in the range of late lvls have bought plat.
Aggy used to take really long, but we also had no rage back then.
The team has started as 9 is known, I would like to know which of them and Id personally like to see something like 'behind the scenes', to see OTM working.
Idk about why keeping it separated but we know it will stay that way for now.

Rest is known.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Criminal wrote:2% buy plat? Well its out of all the accounts registered in game, so its not surprising, it should have been how many in the range of late lvls have bought plat.

This guy skews the data :lol:

Ke$hakool wrote:So i have over 200alts on tarnis ive logged into several of my lvl 1 alts and they get trapped from start when the help comes up and says touch compass to move well i do tht i touch it and it moves me to a coner and I can no longer move am i the only one and can someone fix!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72502

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Criminal wrote:Written in C++? Interesting.
2% buy plat? Well its out of all the accounts registered in game, so its not surprising, it should have been how many in the range of late lvls have bought plat.
The team has started as 9 is known, I would like to know which of them and Id personally like to see something like 'behind the scenes', to see OTM working.

Rest is known.

I'm learning C++ in uni at the moment, so that was definitely interesting yes :)
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

ThyraUnited wrote:First Aggy was United on Rosmerta. It took 2 1/2 hours and I was there :):)

Wow how many idols did it take and how many people? What was the average level in that group?
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Arjunlite wrote:
Criminal wrote:Written in C++? Interesting.

Rest is known.

I'm learning C++ in uni at the moment, so that was definitely interesting yes :)

:lol: