Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

April fools

I know it's April fools today and was wondering if you have done anything or somonelse has done somthing for this unique day :0

A friend told me their pet died. I was confused at first but they called April fools before I got it
Phew may have gotten sad :(
Characters
World: Danu
Clan: Ascension
E3: Rogue lvl 222+
Shadow9: Warrior lvl 185+

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: April fools

I was gonna go up to my sprinter coach today with bandages and crutches and tell him i broke my ankle last night. Sadly, dont habe bandages or crutches :cry:
STR1K3R ~ Rogue ~ Level 183
Clan: Resurgence! (Blaze and Resurgence merged to make a strong group of friends)
Arawn

I told my clan Im actually a 36 years old woman with two kids, but that wasnt on April 1st.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

we have a teacher at my school that i dislike so i put tape on his mouse like under it where the red light is and watched him like shake the mouse back and forth check if it was unplugged and everything for like 10 minutes lol

then my friend turned his microphone up and another friend did it later i was dieng :lol:

Dexxa wrote:Pretending that something has died is a bit of a grim April Fool's joke :?

Ye ik
Characters

Mother Nature wrote:we have a teacher at my school that i dislike so i put tape on his mouse like under it where the red light is and watched him like shake the mouse back and forth check if it was unplugged and everything for like 10 minutes lol

then my friend turned his microphone up and another friend did it later i was dieng :lol:

Love it :D
Characters