Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CH World Economy.

For the citizens of Herne, the world is crumbling. Clan wars have broken out more than ever. A lot have lost hope. We have been saving what's left of our supplies. I have seen brave souls enter this new tower. None have returned.

I sat today on the corpse of Rockbelly and his pathetic guardians looking out to the sea. My Axe deep within his chest. My back pack is very heavy. So I take out these worthless wisdom elixers and throw them over the cliff.

I can hear the cheers of good joy from Highshore village across the way. For they must have got a new shipment of SKS,SCS, and res potions. If only the new festival event was here. If only...

When the event first starts people can get crazy with the prices of chests. Usually chests go for around 20k. But again you might see 30k the first day or even higher. Then as time goes by chests eventually drop to 15k. Butttt

If you buy from Item shop chests cost 50 plat a peice. And you can always buy a bundle of 10 chests for 400 plat I think.

Either way the first few days to a week is crazy becquse everyone wants the rarest fashion and items. And right now one really has a clue what is yet to come. OTM has made sure to make this Event a surprise. Which it should be.

Natalia2 wrote:For the citizens of Herne, the world is crumbling. Clan wars have broken out more than ever. A lot have lost hope. We have been saving what's left of our supplies. I have seen brave souls enter this new tower. None have returned.

I sat today on the corpse of Rockbelly and his pathetic guardians looking out to the sea. My Axe deep within his chest. My back pack is very heavy. So I take out these worthless wisdom elixers and throw them over the cliff.

I can hear the cheers of good joy from Highshore village across the way. For they must have got a new shipment of SKS,SCS, and res potions. If only the new festival event was here. If only...

Trust me the wars have been worse before Lol. ur just getting into it in guessing.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry30423 wrote:
Natalia2 wrote:Its actually a lot of fun. :) but the shortage of lixs is killing me.

Welcome to herne

Lol, the only server with 4 different end game clans and all of em are in a clan war lol
HERNE AKA THE NEVER ENDING WAR SEVER.
TOONS: KILP [ 206]
ACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Can't really say there's 4. I consider endgame being able to kill mordy and necro... so only 1 atm... not sure if other clans have killed necro and mordy there... haven't played for a while
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.