Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What to study?

#13
I'mdead wrote:Just do what you enjoy not the richest paying job. I learned that it's better to pick a job you enjoy.

I disagree. I would rather have money to support myself then pick something fun in college and not make any money with my job.
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Re: What to study?

#14
The Devils Fire wrote:
I'mdead wrote:Just do what you enjoy not the richest paying job. I learned that it's better to pick a job you enjoy.

I disagree. I would rather have money to support myself then pick something fun in college and not make any money with my job.


+1 to the devil

Re: What to study?

#15
Voldemort wrote:No matter where you end up, maths will be useful - so don't be under the impression that you'll avoid it altogether! ;)

Which course do the universities prefer?

Not entierly correct, at least not in the level u can study at school. U can actually avoid math in many courses.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: What to study?

#16
Criminal wrote:
Voldemort wrote:No matter where you end up, maths will be useful - so don't be under the impression that you'll avoid it altogether! ;)

Which course do the universities prefer?

Not entierly correct, at least not in the level u can study at school. U can actually avoid math in many courses.

No, you can't avoid math. There is a requirement in literally every major (apart from art majors) at any decent university.

From what I know, you are in your last year at high school, so beats me how you are spreading false information about university when you've never attended one.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Re: What to study?

#19
Arjunlite wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Voldemort wrote:No matter where you end up, maths will be useful - so don't be under the impression that you'll avoid it altogether! ;)

Which course do the universities prefer?

Not entierly correct, at least not in the level u can study at school. U can actually avoid math in many courses.

No, you can't avoid math. There is a requirement in literally every major (apart from art majors) at any decent university.

From what I know, you are in your last year at high school, so beats me how you are spreading false information about university when you've never attended one.

Because I have attended one. Cool how I did it even before I finished high school? And no, in many courses u dont need math, although, in many other courses u do, and here in physics or computers science for example theres a course called 'Infi 1', considered the hardest course and is math, its the first year of the degree and is mostly meant to clear out those who dont fit studing for their degree.

Overall, there is math nearly everywhere, the point is in what level? Im doing the highest level I can at school, and for the course Im aiming too its needed, but its not needed in many other things in that level, at all.

EDIT : Ive been attending university apart from high school, although not for my degree yet (will start studing for my degree before Im 19) but for extra points when I will study for my degree. And I will still attend the university next year which will be my last year of school, and then I'll attend my degree on physics in a part of a military program. Moreover, my knowledge at things related to the universities where I live at come from planning ahead.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests