Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [Spoiler Alert] Season 5 Walking Dead

Purps...Morgan is NOT coming back...I think I said it last time too.

Terminusians are dead; furthermore, I don't think they are capable of revenge now that their leader, Garreth, is dead.

Tara's sister is most likely dead too. She was tired after she killed the governer and the walkers were surrounding her. No way she could have escaped on her own.
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

Purps...Morgan is NOT coming back...I think I said it last time too.

Terminusians are dead; furthermore, I don't think they are capable of revenge now that their leader, Garreth, is dead.

Tara's sister is most likely dead too. She was tired after she killed the governer and the walkers were surrounding her. No way she could have escaped on her own.
Aww i liked him!! Why did they show Morgan in the woods looking at the sign near a tree?

Prob right on Terminus but it would've made it interesting Alexandrians vs Terminus. They for sure would have to kill against Deana's wishes or be eaten. ha.

Aww poo well I guess would be crazy to bring Tara sis back I suppose.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I just don't want someone I like to leave the cast!! Carol is my favorite. The last of the group should be Rick, Carl, Judith. Michonne, Daryl, Carol, Glenn and Maggie.

I bet on Judith being the last one standing. She can be raised by Walkers instead of wolves. (Kidding)

Yep I think Morgan is behind it. A walker even though his wife took his son. He was losing it like Sasha and grief stricken. He felt safe surrounded by his boobie traps. Now he must clear them all! (What if I'm way off lol)
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester