Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Silence for Leelah Alcorn

This was a stupid thread to even post in the first place. You know damn well theres going to be posting bad things, it's the internet! So don't act all surprised or 'disapointed' at what people say.

On the other hand I don't care. And in the future none of you or their family will either, it'l always be in the past.

&sub yes she is male, but she can still be a girl
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

"She" cannot be a girl; gotta be female for that. Like I said, maybe "she" can adopt the mannerisms...But never the title (not with a consensus at least).

Why are you all still trying to argue that one can simply change gender and the sex-title changes as well? You know full well it is strictly unconventional and therefore unacceptable.

And no...this case is not at all relatable to other "strictly unconventional and unacceptable" things that got changed over time such as "Blacks in White-only schools" or "Equal rights for Jews." Don't even bother with that argument.
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

1) the majority disagrees with your opinion, that's not bigotry that's opinion.
2) why are you arguing anyway? You're a moderator, just edit the off topic comments and all will be fine.
Obey the Nightmaster

"She" cannot be a girl; gotta be female for that. Like I said, maybe "she" can adopt the mannerisms...But never the title (not with a consensus at least).

Why are you all still trying to argue that one can simply change gender and the sex-title changes as well? You know full well it is strictly unconventional and therefore unacceptable.

And no...this case is not at all relatable to other "strictly unconventional and unacceptable" things that got changed over time such as "Blacks in White-only schools" or "Equal rights for Jews." Don't even bother with that argument.
Female is sex, she is male
Girl/boy is gender

She is a male girl
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

@michael. I disagree, being accepting of people and how they are in their own bodies is forward thinking, to say otherwise is close minded
Also, im allowed to take part in these convos, i dont mod the topics im part of
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

No offence but Pigman throws the word "bigotry" around quite a lot when something doesn't agree with his atheist, liberal, and Canadian POV.

Again, I like Pigman a lot but I don't like how he puts down anyone who isn't on his side and he doesn't like to listen to arguments or other's say in the matter. (off-topic stuff not game stuff)
Umm what's a canadian POV?
"Real G's move in silence like lasagna"-GOAT
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JnacnuD/
Aramis12
Vanir501

No offence but Pigman throws the word "bigotry" around quite a lot when something doesn't agree with his atheist, liberal, and Canadian POV.

Again, I like Pigman a lot but I don't like how he puts down anyone who isn't on his side and he doesn't like to listen to arguments or other's say in the matter. (off-topic stuff not game stuff)
Umm what's a canadian POV?
I meant to say that he talks negatively about the USA or anything that isn't like his Canadian standards.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Firstly... Girl/Boy is not gender. It is still a sex-title like male and female; only difference is that 'girl' and 'boy' is for children. I don't know if you knew that...if you did, well..then your statement scares me a little.

Furthermore, statements like "she is a male girl" (I'm gonna pretend you fixed the girl word choice) is plain absurd. Read it out for me..."She is a Male Girl." Wth..

That is not forward thinking...that's ignoring all advancements and values of the past and starting from scratch a new stupidity.

Sigh...
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

Do you think that a sex title has to make someone act in a particular way ? I'm not sure of it.
If a boy wants to act like a girl, well, it's his problem. But why would we need to call him a girl if the sex-title doesn't define acts ?
There's no need to say he's a male girl. He is a male boy and he acts the way he wants. If looking forward is saying " he acts like that so we must say he's a girl " then I think it creates more problems than it solves.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220