Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: speak religious if CH?

Illegal? I do not think it is illegal but I bet you would be criticized or even bullied. Well that's my opinion.
It's not allowed on forums

Ijoin said in CH NOT the forums... I do not think ijoin means the forums but in-game. I know it is not allowed on the forums based on the religious topics that get locked.
~I'mdead~

Ijoin said in CH NOT the forums... I do not think ijoin means the forums but in-game. I know it is not allowed on the forums based on the religious topics that get locked.
Correct, they used to be allowed until a sudden flood of bashing and fighting erupted and we decided to delete all off them.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Illegal? I do not think it is illegal but I bet you would be criticized or even bullied. Well that's my opinion.
It's not allowed on forums
yeah and your topic about religions was clearly an attack on what people believe. If you don't agree with what they think take your mind somewhere else. People should be allowed to believe what they believe without question. If I think Pigman is God and is the creator of everything I should be allowed even if it was Leviticus :P if you wanted to know the answers to the questions you asked.. There is a website called google. Or go on debate forums.

I myself care not to discuss religion because its the cause of most wars... So please take it some place else.
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

^Although im the one who requested to lock each and each topic of the religious discussions (and other religious debates), I PM'ed Egyptian and answered his questions about the Judaism part as far as I know and told him why I requested to lock all the religious discussions back then, Egyptian wasnt bashful, he read all the huge ass scroll ive written to him in PM and he was respectful which is something nice to see because its quite a rare sight for a person who has a different religion / is atheists to have interest in other religions / atheism and do that respectfully.

In the game it isnt illegal as long as its done respectfully, it can be dragged to racism and ive gotten at least a couple racist remarks about Judaism in-game (although I havent reported, both ppl who told me that already left Belenus gladly) so be careful with that, on forums its illegal currently.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

There is a time and place for religious talk, and it's not here, period.
level 193
Crom
warhead
Realsteel
151 and retired on morrigan
Warh3ad
Arawn