Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats The scariest thing in the world?

Liviticus wrote:
snowdrop1990 wrote:Waking up realising your whole life had just been nothing but a dream... And when u awake you are 1 years old and everything that you've accomplished in your "life" had gone...

That would be awsome, I'm imagining me going to kindergarten and being able to do all the big kid stuff because I have the experience (like writing in pen before the 4th grade)

Yes, but imagine waking up in the stone age with those experiences, where they're completely useless

P1R4HN4 wrote:
Liviticus wrote:
snowdrop1990 wrote:Waking up realising your whole life had just been nothing but a dream... And when u awake you are 1 years old and everything that you've accomplished in your "life" had gone...

That would be awsome, I'm imagining me going to kindergarten and being able to do all the big kid stuff because I have the experience (like writing in pen before the 4th grade)

Yes, but imagine waking up in the stone age with those experiences, where they're completely useless

I could invent everything :0
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Invaded wrote:What if when you die you really aren't dead. You are aware of everything for eternity. You can't scream you feel pain everything you sense is there. But you are buried... Aware of this you can do nothing. Your body maybe shut down. But your mind isnt. Now you lay aware of your state. For the rest of existence. In a box 6ft below the ground. Just staring.. And if cremation be your choice. The constant pain from the incineration of your body! And crammed into a jar on your families fireplace. You hear their conversations, but you can't do anything! And the pain continues. For all eternity.

That is real hell

This is the scariest :O