Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats The scariest thing in the world?

All jokes aside...

I have an irrational fear of fat people. The intensity of it literally depends on how fat the person is. I do all sorts of panicky stuff, ranging from simply cringing to psychotically galloping.

I'm a bit broken...yeah...

Thanks for listening. The jokes can come back now :D
Run. We will find you. We will sit on you.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Oh my Cysero, lighten up that's just upsetting (but point well taken) whew, I don't like clowns but I think I'd have to say .... A pile of dead babies and the one on the bottom had to eat it's way to the top! Then it would crawl under my bed and start crying! What the heck do ya feed it after that?
POISON AND FIRE! We don't need things like that on earth 0.0
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Oh my Cysero, lighten up that's just upsetting (but point well taken) whew, I don't like clowns but I think I'd have to say .... A pile of dead babies and the one on the bottom had to eat it's way to the top! Then it would crawl under my bed and start crying! What the heck do ya feed it after that?
What..............the f#ck?
Your arguement is invalid.

Waking up realising your whole life had just been nothing but a dream... And when u awake you are 1 years old and everything that you've accomplished in your "life" had gone...
That would be awsome, I'm imagining me going to kindergarten and being able to do all the big kid stuff because I have the experience (like writing in pen before the 4th grade)