Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats The scariest thing in the world?

When an sao season is about to end and u don't know if there will be a new season._.
have you taking a walk into my very mind and into my thoughts but then stole them? you know me to well :lol:
I stalk u from that bush That's always near u._.

@crimnub :cry: :cry: if sao is stopped ima beat the Creator till more idea's pop into his head._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

When an sao season is about to end and u don't know if there will be a new season._.
have you taking a walk into my very mind and into my thoughts but then stole them? you know me to well :lol:

@crimnub :cry: :cry: if sao is stopped ima beat the Creator till more idea's pop into his head._.
dont worry curry ill make sure to bring the chickens along to cheer you on

Nothing.

Imagine being in nothing forever... The only thing you can do is think... Forever... You won't see anything, not even black because you can't register any stimulation, all you can do is think forever, this would drive you insane, but you r sanity remains intact.
Thinking.
Forever.
In nothingness.
That basically describes a deprivation tank
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

SAO has a lot more than we have watched, its a light novel. If it would be a virtual novel or a manga I would definitely read it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Nothing.

Imagine being in nothing forever... The only thing you can do is think... Forever... You won't see anything, not even black because you can't register any stimulation, all you can do is think forever, this would drive you insane, but you r sanity remains intact.
Thinking.
Forever.
In nothingness.
That basically describes a deprivation tank
That's where I got the idea.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

What if when you die you really aren't dead. You are aware of everything for eternity. You can't scream you feel pain everything you sense is there. But you are buried... Aware of this you can do nothing. Your body maybe shut down. But your mind isnt. Now you lay aware of your state. For the rest of existence. In a box 6ft below the ground. Just staring.. And if cremation be your choice. The constant pain from the incineration of your body! And crammed into a jar on your families fireplace. You hear their conversations, but you can't do anything! And the pain continues. For all eternity.

That is real hell
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.