Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Drowning

Nothing is scarier than drowning. Takes some time to lose consciousness through lack of oxygen, so you will realise that you're drowning, then you'll scare the hell out of yourself. You might also be unable to see or hear.

And this needs to be moved to off topic.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Re: Whats The scariest thing in the world?

Nothing.

Imagine being in nothing forever... The only thing you can do is think... Forever... You won't see anything, not even black because you can't register any stimulation, all you can do is think forever, this would drive you insane, but you r sanity remains intact.
Thinking.
Forever.
In nothingness.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Nothing.

Imagine being in nothing forever... The only thing you can do is think... Forever... You won't see anything, not even black because you can't register any stimulation, all you can do is think forever, this would drive you insane, but you r sanity remains intact.
Thinking.
Forever.
In nothingness.
ARE YOU EDGAR ALLAN POE'S REINCARNATION. CUZ THATS SCARY AS CRAP.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

Nothing.

Thinking.
Forever.
In nothingness.
ARE YOU EDGAR ALLAN POE'S REINCARNATION. CUZ THATS SCARY AS CRAP.
I sometimes scare myself a lot when I'm bored.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.