Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The 216th birthday

Hey guys, it's my birthday today! Just thought id let you all know, i know you were dying to know that! Any more sarcasm and it'll go on my cake :p. As a game, i thought it would be fun for you guys to guess my age (assuming someone responds :p), don't look at my old posts for it because that's cheating :P
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: The 216th birthday

Happy birthday!
67 or 12
Thanks! And no 216 wasnt a clue :p
Ill give a hint, it's 5x +10 = 85
Whoever is devoted to actually solving an equation to guess this is awesome (or you can just look at wolfram, hint hint :p)

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Happy belated birthday. Crap I'm late
Thank you! Lol np
If you need Wolfram to solve that, I feel bad for you.

Happy B'day!
Lol that's true. Thank you!

Happy 15th birthday Roguey. To the old days when you and me were in Relent and you actually played !
Thank you! Lol good times!

Happy birthday!
67 or 12
Thanks! And no 216 wasnt a clue :p
Ill give a hint, it's 5x +10 = 85
Whoever is devoted to actually solving an equation to guess this is awesome (or you can just look at wolfram, hint hint :p)
5x+10=85
5x=75
X=15

Devide by 5 again because we can multiply it back later.

X=3

A triangle has 3 sides. Illuminati reference. The illuminati use a pyramid. Pyramids were used in ancient Egypt. The great pyramid of Giza was built in 2584 BC. That is 4598 years from now. 4598 can be separated into 2 two-digit numbers, 45 and 98. 98 is 2 away from 100, a universal round number, so we devide 45 by 2, which is 22.5, since we don't do half birthdays that much, we can round it to 23. 23 is a 2 and a 3. We can eliminate the 2 as it can't be a geometric shape, now we are left with 3, which we should multiply by 5 because we devided earlier, which gives us 15.

You are 15.

Happy 15th!
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.