Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

NFL

Best team in the NFL? i think its the patriots and i can explain if needed :) curious on what others think
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Re: NFL

I know most people won't agree but I honestly think then Lions deserve to be in the conversation. They have the best defence in the league as well as the best QB to WR combination (Stafford-Johnson) in the league.

I know most people won't agree but I honestly think then Lions deserve to be in the conversation. They have the best defence in the league as well as the best QB to WR combination (Stafford-Johnson) in the league.
I agree, hoping we head to the super bowl for the first time this year :roll:

No explanation is needed; yer either a pats fan or are like the rest of the leagues fans and hate them. JK, what else would you expect from a bills fan? Oh and ah... fifth times the charm right?

Cowboys woo hoo and did you know Tony Romo is actually best qb ever? He has most passing yards
Who cares about the most passing yards, Manning has the most TD passes. But yeah I'm a Broncos fan. Also, I find it funny that the patriots made a whole play book specially for the broncos XD.

Cowboys woo hoo and did you know Tony Romo is actually best qb ever? He has most passing yards
Who cares about the most passing yards, Manning has the most TD passes. But yeah I'm a Broncos fan. Also, I find it funny that the patriots made a whole play book specially for the broncos XD.
well it sure as hell did the job xD
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.