Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gamers 101

By now "as gamers" we know what we want out of video games we invest our time and money in, Celtic Heores being no exception.

As a old school gamer I can honestly say that celtic heroes is a great platform for iOS devices like my ipad 3. However, I sadly realize that celtic heros is the "Pong" of the new age of mobile gaming.

Fast forward to the year 2024. Imagine mobile games and what they will be like then? We might not even refer to Apps as "Apps" any longer, that might just be too old school by then. I'm a gamer from 1984 you see, I've completed most major titles for nearly all systems ever released (Everquest for PC being my favorite of all time).

So Celtic Heroes is a sandbox in the year 2014. It's a pretty high class sandbox with a lemonade stand, and a few ladies selling me dirty Girl Scout cookies I just have to buy.
My point is that we are in the middle of a gaming revolution and we are growing games like Celtic Heores so that they can become the next Everquest for mobile devices! How cool is that?