Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are your most fav animes/mangas?

A friend of mine watched no game no life and showed me a few scenes from it...
I found it weird because it was slightly perverted.....

Ik things being perverted can sometimes be funny like jiraiah in naruto and roshi in dbz but this was too weird
You have to watch all of it to get the context... But you're right, they had a lot of fan services

Ik things being perverted can sometimes be funny like jiraiah in naruto and roshi in dbz but this was too weird
Its Ecchi, many animes add it for the comedy part of it, actually u can see it in most if not all animes, but there are some animes just for that cus those japs are weird (jk no racism :P). I havent watched No Game No Life, so i cant tell if its an ecchi anime but i heard lots of good comments about the anime.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Its Ecchi, many animes add it for the comedy part of it, actually u can see it in most if not all animes, but there are some animes just for that cus those japs are weird (jk no racism :P). I havent watched No Game No Life, so i cant tell if its an ecchi anime but i heard lots of good comments about the anime.
not ecchi, just lots of fan service. Doesn't actually show any parts except for maybe a controversial scene in episode 7 I believe. However, I really advise watching this anime

If you guys wanna see real ecchi watch to love ru, highschool of the dead and highschool dxd...... You guys havent experienced anything weird from what I have for animes.... Same with mangas.... Read mangas that has corrupt leaders, swords, and kings they usually contain very lude scenes... For example ubel blatt which is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! And I give it a 10/10 by far :') I'm starting berserk now :)
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

If you guys wanna see real ecchi watch to love ru, highschool of the dead and highschool dxd...... You guys havent experienced anything weird from what I have for animes.... Same with mangas.... Read mangas that has corrupt leaders, swords, and kings they usually contain very lude scenes... For example ubel blatt which is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! And I give it a 10/10 by far :') I'm starting berserk now :)
I've read Freezing.......I try to skip the other parts that are....inappropriate.
*shivers*
Its odd.
But I'm reading others
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

I've read Freezing.......I try to skip the other parts that are....inappropriate.
*shivers*
Its odd.
But I'm reading others
I watched freezing it was terrible... The mc was my god the weakest *** Mc EVER!!!! I mean you would think he would be rlly powerful because he was the brother of a really powerful person.... But my god.... He was the weakest character by far it made me cringe when he got beat up so many times and didnt anything......
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

AoT was one of the greatest animes ever.

But continuing with Sword Art Online, Have you guys watched the second part to it? The gun gale online or whatever it's called (i don't know if it's released yet but i know it's coming). It looks cool to me and i'm really looking forward to another anime created by the person who made the masterpeice, sao.