Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Good IOS or Xbox game for a non-gamer type

2k, fifa, madden.. I love most of those sport games. I also like to play games like angry birds, subway surfers.. Games that don't require dedication..
Games that don't require dedication temple run is the best imo
Temple run kept me going for ages, high score 13,000,000 :I couldn't believe it ahaha, but still FIFA is my favourite x-box game by far :D

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

If you watch walking dead, The walking Dead game would interest you.
-O&C (Order and Choas) it's like Celtic heroes but I'm sure wouldn't want to play this game (I hate O&C in my opinion but it's your choice).

-Halo I love this xbox game trilogy, it was pretty fun. It is a FPS game where you become Master Chief and fight off The Covenant, a collective of alien races and The Flood (kind of like zombies).
Sorry if some were already mentioned.
~I'mdead~

If you watch walking dead, The walking Dead game would interest you.
-O&C (Order and Choas) it's like Celtic heroes but I'm sure wouldn't want to play this game (I hate O&C in my opinion but it's your choice).

-Halo I love this xbox game trilogy, it was pretty fun. It is a FPS game where you become Master Chief and fight off The Covenant, a collective of alien races and The Flood (kind of like zombies).
Sorry if some were already mentioned.
Used to play halo religiously, haven't in around two years now :o

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

Modern Combat 5 (iOS)
Go home, you're drunk :D
Mc5 is totally unbalanced, I kill people with 6 or 7 red shots in like one second...
2 shots.

On Topic:

The Walking Dead Game: I would totally recommend this game if you have watched the tv show or have read the comics. Its a different story line but this actually puts you in the perspective of people.

You can choose up to 4 texts to interact. The storyline is very intriguing and you gotta love Lee and Clementine! Recent episode had me in tears :cry:

2048: This game is like drugs, you simply cant stop from trying to join 2 blocks to get 2048, still haven't got that mythical number :/
Wattzon of Sulis

Modern Combat 5 (iOS)
Go home, you're drunk :D
Mc5 is totally unbalanced, I kill people with 6 or 7 red shots in like one second...
2 shots.

On Topic:

The Walking Dead Game: I would totally recommend this game if you have watched the tv show or have read the comics. Its a different story line but this actually puts you in the perspective of people.

You can choose up to 4 texts to interact. The storyline is very intriguing and you gotta love Lee and Clementine! Recent episode had me in tears :cry:

2048: This game is like drugs, you simply cant stop from trying to join 2 blocks to get 2048, still haven't got that mythical number :/
It's difficult to get me emotional but the walking dead game did just that!

But yeah some good suggestions!

I also weirdly really enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one) on my Xbox. It's less shooting and fighting and more adventure. I just like RPGs I think! :P

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!