Re: The real unbalance D:

I'm a girl gamer :) Although I'm far too lazy to be a chieftain :roll:
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Quite a few guys being girls unfortunately. Although less likely... maybe some of the guys are really girls...?
But I've seen many successful female chieftains (myself included so rethink things when you're tempted to say we're ineffective :lol: ) and generals during my time playing. Currently play under an amazing female leader, and our clan altogether has around 7 or 8 active females who log at various points throughout the day.
In my opinion there's really no issue of "inequality" in game other than the hard up truth that fewer girls play video games than guys, CH included. From my experience the ladies have always been given fair shots and equal opportunities to succeed and excel, sometimes even more so than the guys. Sure we may have to brave a few more "hey cutie ur hawt come 2 tavern" than the guys but hey it's worth it lol.
Gwendolyn97: 144 Warrior, Arawn, Proud general of Braves
Renatus: 50 Druid, Taranis

Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

So everyone been saying that worlds are unbalanced with a high number of rogues and low of other classes til 2 days ago i found that my clan has about 200 members and got shocked when i found that my clan has only 7 girls -.-
Gaming needs more girls (+1 this :cry:)
I believe my clan is run by a husband and a wife

If you're that deprived of pixelated girls then you should try going outside! I heard there are some real ones there :o

(I am joking)
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

Siochaint a amazing leader is a girl/woman/female.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.