Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: gettin bored

Boy where do I begin I'm probably the stupidest person couple reasons back then during the 2012 yule event I won the black hat had it for an hour traded it for a 2011 5% broom then I sold the broom for 15k because I was desperate for cash I was lvl 21 mage on crom. Also I when I first started playing the game I was on Herne and I was a major noob all the way to update 4 not a single peice of lux or good stuff but now I'm slowly rising up to become smarter ._.
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Boy where do I begin I'm probably the stupidest person couple reasons back then during the 2012 yule event I won the black hat had it for an hour traded it for a 2011 5% broom then I sold the broom for 15k because I was desperate for cash I was lvl 21 mage on crom. Also I when I first started playing the game I was on Herne and I was a major noob all the way to update 4 not a single peice of lux or good stuff but now I'm slowly rising up to become smarter ._.
What we're you desperate for cash for at level 21? :P

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Not leaving Arawn earlier :lol:
same D: altho i havent left yet, i hate arawn too much to leave. I also had gotten a black sultans carpet when i first started, this random guy gave me the carpet and 100(?) idols, but 30 mins later i got it scammed from this guy claiming he could dbl it and gave the idols to my bro XD
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. - Einstein
God is subtle but he is not malicious. - Einstein

Selling the Natan Godly Foc charm for 200k and a chicken
okay so im not sure how good the foc charm is because i kinda stopped caring abt events 3 events ago, lol... maybe 200k is rlly cheap or maybe the guy payed too much buuuuuuut... wuts with the chicken? was it the deal-breaker for u? lol
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. - Einstein
God is subtle but he is not malicious. - Einstein

Selling the Natan Godly Foc charm for 200k and a chicken
I doubt you could sell those for 200k nowadays... The level 140 event sets have the same stat improvement/have a set bonus and a lower level requirement. It would have been stupid to decline the offer. :lol:
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.