Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide: Building a Chicken Army (with map)

Why is this in off topic? This map is real and it pertains to the game, as it shows the locations of chickens for the Chicken Hunt quest. I have been asked many times how to get a Black Dumpy, and this map shows how to do that.
+1
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Why is this in off topic? This map is real and it pertains to the game, as it shows the locations of chickens for the Chicken Hunt quest. I have been asked many times how to get a Black Dumpy, and this map shows how to do that.
+1, this is actually an informative guide and useful as we see so many chickens collectors.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

+1, this is actually an informative guide and useful as we see so many chickens collectors.
Considering it is a repeatable quest, you could get some good gold (50g each time) and xp at a low level. For beginners that are having a hard time getting gold by fighting, collecting chickens is a way to get gold without having to fight anything.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Considering it is a repeatable quest, you could get some good gold (50g each time) and xp at a low level. For beginners that are having a hard time getting gold by fighting, collecting chickens is a way to get gold without having to fight anything.
I thought it was a hundred gold. Could be wrong though. However I do like collecting chickens. Nice guide ;)
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent