Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cant believe they kick Phil off duck dynasty...

#1
What happend to freedom of speech? I mean come on... Look at South Park and look at them still running but when Phil expressed how he felt or what he believed he gets kicked?! Its outrageous../

If you gays/lesbians dont like it then dont watch it, its simple but no had to get one of the best characters kicked.

Im not so happy happy happy about this.
Stop Nerfing Chests OTM!

Re: Cant believe they kick Phil off duck dynasty...

#2
iTransfer wrote:What happend to freedom of speech? I mean come on... Look at South Park and look at them still running but when Phil expressed how he felt or what he believed he gets kicked?! Its outrageous../

If you gays/lesbians dont like it then dont watch it, its simple but no had to get one of the best characters kicked.

Im not so happy happy happy about this.

It was a setup.
Image

Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity
Image

Re: Cant believe they kick Phil off duck dynasty...

#5
They asked an old religious man about his views on homosexuals. What did you expect him to say? He didnt just randomly bash homosexuals, he quoted the bible but then said that he doesnt have the right to tell other people how to live their lives, A&E just blew it out of proportion. :x
Sheldor1 Warrior 73+ Belenus
ProneRogue Rogue 32+ Belenus
BRING BACK PHIL

Re: Cant believe they kick Phil off duck dynasty...

#6
Magixal wrote:Yeah, he was homophobic, it wasnt called for, why is your love any better than someone elses? And you have mis-interpreted freedom of speech, freedom of speech gives you the right to have your opinion, not the right to yell in the faces of gays, as some people like to think.

He simply stated that homosexuality is a sin. That is an article of his belief and his opinion.

Slightly Off Topic: I despice the word 'homophobic' when it is used in situations such as this, because of its meaning. 'Homophobic' is a term meaning that you are scared of gays, and if you are then you may have a psychological or mental issue surrouding them - no offense intended. They are people possessing the same characteristics as any other human being, so I do not see anything to fear especially since some of them try to act as weak females - again no offense intended - it is simply a common trait in that specific... lifestyle.
x*Warrior Tank*x
x*Arawn*x
x*BadaBing*x

Critical thinking greatly intrigues me.

Re: Cant believe they kick Phil off duck dynasty...

#7
Ok I don't know much about the situation as i never watched duck dynasty. All i knw is that he stated an opinion. He has a right to do that. I seriously doubt u could find a gay person who is a true Christian. According to the bible it is wrong. So because he believes the bible he was right in saying. Homophobic my eye. I do not hate people because they are gay. I am not scared of people because they are gay. I don't understand them and i think its weird. I think it is wrong. But I and no other Christian that knw of is scared of someone because they are gay

I am sorry. It really was a mistake. I did not mean to say that i hated people because they were gay. It was a mistake. I wrote this right after i woke up; maybe thats why i made this mistake. I apologize for this typo. I have changed it.
Last edited by Solumbum on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Re: Cant believe they kick Phil off duck dynasty...

#8
Solumbum wrote:Ok I don't know much about the situation as i never watched duck dynasty. All i knw is that he stated an opinion. He has a right to do that. I seriously doubt u could find a gay person who is a true Christian. According to the bible it is wrong. So because he believes the bible he was right in saying. Homophobic my eye. I hate people because they are gay. I am not scared of people because they are gay. I don't understand them and i think its weird. I think it is wrong. But I and no other Christian that knw of is scared of someone because they are gay

And that is why you are a pathetic person, you have been brain-washed by dumb ass Christians, why is your love any more important than love between 2 guys? And why should some all-powerful being with a beard care about where you put your wang so much? You claim god changed between the Old Testament and New Testament. Ever think he changed in the 2000 odd years after the New Testament? No. Bet you didnt. And doesnt god say love thy neighbour? So you are not following god by hating gays, real great job you so-called Christian.

Re: Cant believe they kick Phil off duck dynasty...

#9
Sheldor1 wrote:They asked an old religious man about his views on homosexuals. What did you expect him to say? He didnt just randomly bash homosexuals, he quoted the bible but then said that he doesnt have the right to tell other people how to live their lives, A&E just blew it out of proportion. :x

I agree with the fact that they blew it out of proportion, however he should have seen it coming, the organisations dont care about the people, look at tupac, they are making money off him 15 years after he died, soon as there is any money in the game you become a tool to them, a tool for money, think about how much publicity they are getting with this.

Re: Cant believe they kick Phil off duck dynasty...

#10
Magixal wrote:
Solumbum wrote:Ok I don't know much about the situation as i never watched duck dynasty. All i knw is that he stated an opinion. He has a right to do that. I seriously doubt u could find a gay person who is a true Christian. According to the bible it is wrong. So because he believes the bible he was right in saying. Homophobic my eye. I hate people because they are gay. I am not scared of people because they are gay. I don't understand them and i think its weird. I think it is wrong. But I and no other Christian that knw of is scared of someone because they are gay

And that is why you are a pathetic person, you have been brain-washed by dumb ass Christians, why is your love any more important than love between 2 guys? And why should some all-powerful being with a beard care about where you put your wang so much? You claim god changed between the Old Testament and New Testament. Ever think he changed in the 2000 odd years after the New Testament? No. Bet you didnt. And doesnt god say love thy neighbour? So you are not following god by hating gays, real great job you so-called Christian.

Dont bash my and many others religion. You realize with this you are bashing more then 50% of the world. This is why no one likes you. Love your neighbor is love your neighbor. Homosexuality is a sin. But in no way shape or form is my job to tell them how to live there life. But yes Homosexuality is a sin.
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests