Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Discussion/ The Walking Dead

The show returns October 13th. Ur thoughts on Andrea (Blondie), Murl and Govenor. Did u see the look on the 2 guys faces who had to get back in the car with Govenor? Lol. After he went on a killing rampage.
I didn't like Andrea much but i got teary :p. Murl with his change of heart i cried when Darryl found him. Carl, Ricks son needs a spanking rofl

Plz stay on topic and no arguing thanks
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid

I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: Discussion/ The Walking Dead

Andrea's death was quite sad because she was trying to do good for the group and lost her best friend, so Michonne doesn't really have anyone to be with any more (although she will try to stay with the group probably). Andrea was a bit of a loose cannon in Season 3 so maybe it was for the best of the group? She did endanger them after all....

I feel like everyone has to walk on eggshells around Murl and he was pretty unpredictable, so he kind of deserved to die because he has endangered the group many times. Daryl, on the other hand, has a much more caring side that Murl didn't have.

The Governor is the baddie here, and he does a great job of being one! He probably won't make an appearance for a while in Season 4 (if at all), but he's always going to be there unless he gets bitten!

Carl has taken the personality of Shane (just kill everything, no mercy) over his dad's. He does show some traits that Rick shows but maybe he saw Shane as a more fatherly figure and so respects Shane's beliefs more than his dad's.

Can't wait for Season 4! :D

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff | Have I Moderated Unfairly? Any Questions?

Want me to read your post? Quote me!

KnightRyder ikr i was like o m gee!!!

Dangezous ur right i hope it is Darryl finding his brother that was it was terrible. Am i the only one that wants Darryl and Sophia's mom to hook up already?

Voldemort right on all but Murl could've easily brought Michonne to the Govenor for torturing. He did have a change of heart and let her go. I kinda thought there would be more between him and Rick for losing his hand..I feel sorry for Michonne hopefully does stay with the group.
Andrea yes was a loose cannon since losing her sister. She should've followed Michonne who rescued her and was a true friend. She was wearing her heart on her sleeve instead with Govenor. When she got bitten it kinda was her fault she knew the guy was turning soon. Instead of trying to get out of the chair fast she decided to have a long conversation as if they were sipping latte's in a donut shop.
Yes Carl has more of Shane in him would be interesting if Carl was really Shanes son LOL. Hey Lori did mess with Shane what if the lil baby was his. Then they have to somehow get on The Maury show (sarcasm) " U are not the father"!
I want Morgan back he would be useful to the group setting up traps. Being he likes to "CLEAR".His traps were so good I'd be more afraid of his traps then the zombies themselves lol.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid

Beta Android Tester

I think Martinez will turn against the Govenor did u see his face as Govenor killed the people. I think his mind was thinking more of kill or be killed. He has a military background would be interesting to see what he does future. He'd make awesome partner with Morgan who i want back. He lost his son needs a sense of belonging again. My friends say he's out no longer coming back. I can't wait to see what Rick's son Carl does. He's a real nut job killing that young boy who was giving up his weapon.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid

Beta Android Tester