Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game time! Corrupt a wish!

#1205
Granted, you get a fishy but its not on a dishy when the boat comes in...
(i eat it)

I wish to have a bagel served by the one and only Muldarr!
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Re: Game time! Corrupt a wish!

#1206
IssartriTheRanger wrote:Granted, you get a fishy but its not on a dishy when the boat comes in...
(i eat it)

I wish to have a bagel served by the one and only Muldarr!


Granted but muldar is eviscerated by a mysterious man in grey


I wish for free wifi at my house
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: Game time! Corrupt a wish!

#1207
TrueHatred wrote:
IssartriTheRanger wrote:Granted, you get a fishy but its not on a dishy when the boat comes in...
(i eat it)

I wish to have a bagel served by the one and only Muldarr!


Granted but muldar is eviscerated by a mysterious man in grey


I wish for free wifi at my house

Wish granted you get dial-up
I wish for to be able to play on my ios account from a andriod

Re: Game time! Corrupt a wish!

#1208
Loco cola wrote:
Seipper wrote:Guildmaster is white. It doesn't have color

White is every color mixed together or did you skip 3rd grade science?

black is every colour mixed together
white is reflects every colour on the visible spectrum.
Image

Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity
Image

Re: Game time! Corrupt a wish!

#1209
Loco cola wrote:
Seipper wrote:Guildmaster is white. It doesn't have color

White is every color mixed together or did you skip 3rd grade science?


No yet not with dyes. I can use your own argument against you because this works with light or other pure color sources. And your whole corrupt a wish was that it loses color which is irrelevant since it is white.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests