Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

+1 to Sam, honestly we can't debate politics on a forum as there are so many perspectives and not many rules. Every one takes stuff differently.

I have one problem however. Uzi, please check your facts. The suspect is from Chechnya, not Saudi Arabia. He was not flown to Saudi Arabia. Obama didn't even make the arrest. And it is unlikely Obama is Muslim, as the swearing in is done on a Bible. Please, religion is a topic that is a persons personnel business. And finally, what of it if he is a Muslim?
Ooooohs, The fake suspects are from Chechnya. "What of it if he is a muslim?" OH! EM! GEE! Are you kidding? Is this a joke? This is a joke isn't it? The constitution of the US was founded based on facts and logic of God. That's like letting a watermelon salesman run your lemonade stand. Max, are we the same person? I think we are. Spot on man!
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Some people (including me) think that this is part of a huge conspiracy that will affect the world - One World Order. We do have evidence that these things were staged by the government in order to set up for their end game. Sandy Hook? Used to control gun laws so people can't defend themselves when the time comes. Common Core Math and Most Shows on TV? Deliberately dumbing down the next generation. And the list goes on and on. I never thought I'd sound this "crazy" today. I too thought people made this stuff up at first but now I know.
And boston was used for this bill that lets the government look at your e-mails, calls, texts, anything. SNOOPY
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

+1 to Sam, honestly we can't debate politics on a forum as there are so many perspectives and not many rules. Every one takes stuff differently.

I have one problem however. Uzi, please check your facts. The suspect is from Chechnya, not Saudi Arabia. He was not flown to Saudi Arabia. Obama didn't even make the arrest. And it is unlikely Obama is Muslim, as the swearing in is done on a Bible. Please, religion is a topic that is a persons personnel business. And finally, what of it if he is a Muslim?
Ooooohs, The fake suspects are from Chechnya. "What of it if he is a muslim?" OH! EM! GEE! Are you kidding? Is this a joke? This is a joke isn't it? The constitution of the US was founded based on facts and logic of God. That's like letting a watermelon salesman run your lemonade stand. Max, are we the same person? I think we are. Spot on man!
The constitution was written by the Framers to forge a country after the failed Articles of Confederation. It was not biblical. And no, I'm not kidding you. Plenty of other religions coexist in the United States. And why not have a watermelon salesman run a lemonade stand? They would now what they are doing, it doesn't take that much skill.
Gladier
Relentless

Uzi your blatant racism a) appals me, and b) saddens me that you have been brought up to think that way. Because depending on how you interpret the bible which i have read, your prejudice and ignorance of the text you preach is a sin
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I didn't want to provoke further disccusion which is why i chose to ignore uzi's comment.

You seem more intelligent than me :p
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out