Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Android storage

Will someone explain something to me bc this has been stressing me out for a while and I've not found any answers. So I just downloaded cod mobile again, the apps sitting at almost 1.8gb on my phone put its actually taken over 3gb of storage and I've not even opened the app yet. How's this possible, what's taking that extra storage? It's not just this, happens with everything I download

Re: Android storage

I feel that some games reserve a large amount of space in order to unpack necessary files for installation and then remove them once it has been completed. Nearly double seems pretty unusual but happy to read that restarting your phone did resolve the issue.

Re: Android storage

I feel that some games reserve a large amount of space in order to unpack necessary files for installation and then remove them once it has been completed. Nearly double seems pretty unusual but happy to read that restarting your phone did resolve the issue.
That makes a lot of sense. It was recently updated so maybe that's why it took so much extra storage