Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

Ohh thought u drew it directly onto the plastic. Looks really good
Oh haha, sorry if that wasn’t clear! Thanks, it’s a lot of fun to try things out and see it work.
Oh no, the plastic was plenty clear, that's why it looks so great! If the plastic wasn't clear, you wouldn't be able to see it ;)
I always say there’s nothing like a good pun, and that was definitely nothing like a good pun. :roll: I gotta be honest I legit lol’d when I read it, and totally appreciate the pun lol

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Oh haha, sorry if that wasn’t clear! Thanks, it’s a lot of fun to try things out and see it work.
Oh no, the plastic was plenty clear, that's why it looks so great! If the plastic wasn't clear, you wouldn't be able to see it ;)
I always say there’s nothing like a good pun, and that was definitely nothing like a good pun. :roll: I gotta be honest I legit lol’d when I read it, and totally appreciate the pun lol
Right lol. That was like a dad joke :P

Lmho :lol;
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Oh please, dad jokes ain't got nothing on the level of cringe that I can bring to the table, I just don't have the opportunity to express it here on the forums as much as I'd like to ;)

Tbh, I don't know if the forums could handle me at max power - even I rarely can.
I almost got kicked from my own (co-owned) discord server because of a conversation last week ._.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Oh please, dad jokes ain't got nothing on the level of cringe that I can bring to the table, I just don't have the opportunity to express it here on the forums as much as I'd like to ;)

Tbh, I don't know if the forums could handle me at max power - even I rarely can.
I almost got kicked from my own (co-owned) discord server because of a conversation last week ._.
Level of cringe :lol: :lol:

You could sell it, but then VR might sue you for celtic heroes copywrite....
What? It’s not even CH-related. It’s my character from Destiny 2 lol. Besides, I don’t plan on selling and it’s hardly worth selling. It’s literally just a piece of paper from my printer stuck onto the inside of the case without any form of glue.

Yeah Id prefer not to get sued lol.

What? It’s not even CH-related. It’s my character from Destiny 2 lol. Besides, I don’t plan on selling and it’s hardly worth selling. It’s literally just a piece of paper from my printer stuck onto the inside of the case without any form of glue.

Is destiny 2 even good? I played the first destiny when it first came out which was fun until they put literally all the fun content behind a stupid paywall and I didn’t want to spend more money to get the full game when I already paid $60 lol. Very cool drawing though :)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Is destiny 2 even good? I played the first destiny when it first came out which was fun until they put literally all the fun content behind a stupid paywall and I didn’t want to spend more money to get the full game when I already paid $60 lol. Very cool drawing though :)
I think it’s great. Of course, it’s not the best game, but next to Skyrim it’s my favorite game on console. It really does depend on you and what you like in a game, though. It can get a little grindy, and people have complained about it, but if you’re like me you don’t mind a little grind as long as you have the time for it. Even if I stop playing for a few weeks I always end up coming right back.
All the maps are open and free to explore in, but if you want to play the two recent DLC story missions and get the gear from them (Forsaken and Shadowkeep) you’d have to buy them. Other DLC’s before Forsaken (Curse of Osiris and Warmind) are free though.
Hope this answers your question! If you are curious about anything else send me a PM.