Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I see people who are litteraly on forums all day every day.

It takes maybe 5mins max to periodically check the forum for new posts, read em, and give a reply to whatever. Sometimes people forget to close out of the forum and it shows them as online. I do it all the time when I’m preoccupied with something lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Some days I'll have literally nothing to do like rn so I spend the whole day watching stuff and switching between fb and these forum constantly. Idk why but I can't just sit and watch stuff without being on my phone any more
Because your addicted maybe?
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

I’m usually on the forums for 5-15 minutes depending on what’s happening. If I’m just scanning through the forums I’m on for a less amount of time. However, if there’s a bigger topic or PM I’m responding to, I’m on for longer. I also use the forums to look at the reference pics people send me for art requests so that I don’t have to search through all my photos to find them on my device, so it might appear I’m on for a couple hours at a time lol.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I tend to keep the forums open in the background when I’m working, and just check for new posts whenever I’m waiting for something. If there are new posts, I’ll scan through them (especially if any of them are new threads).

Of course, some days are busier than others, and there are a lot of days when I only check for important posts a few times during the day, then just catch up on all the unreads when I get home in the evening.

November/December just so happen to be quiet months for my company, which is why I’ve been a bit more active recently.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I tend to keep the forums open in the background when I’m working, and just check for new posts whenever I’m waiting for something. If there are new posts, I’ll scan through them (especially if any of them are new threads).

Of course, some days are busier than others, and there are a lot of days when I only check for important posts a few times during the day, then just catch up on all the unreads when I get home in the evening.

November/December just so happen to be quiet months for my company, which is why I’ve been a bit more active recently.
That’s nice! Now you can spend more time with us :3 :P
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Yeh as angmar said, GREAT
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.