Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

I really like to play shooters, it's one of my favorite genres. I have already played many similar games, so it is really difficult to single out one thing! Recently, I also started to pay more attention to mmorpg games. This is literally a parallel universe that can drag on for quite a long time. I was looking for a long time in which first mmorpg game to play, so I compared different games for a long time. After reading https://insider.games/game/what-is-wow-classic-world-of-warcraft-classic-review/ I decided that my first mmorpg game would be wow. This is really sooo interesting, I didn't even expect that I would like it so much. The first 20 levels I passed instantly and now I still continue to play. I hope I don't lose interest in this game...

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

I have three that I play on a constant basis one being overwatch, the second being Spellbreak and the third being Paladins.

I've been playing more Spellbreak than the other two because of the fact I lost my ps plus status so I have to rely on free games and paladins while similar to Overwatch just doesn't have the panache quality to the game but I still play for the fun of it