Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 5 Great Tips To Lose Weight Fast! (Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

A Hammer???? WHAT blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suppose wielding a hammer would probably also help to lose weight. I personally prefer an axe though.
Oh MY!!! GUARDS!!!! BEHEAD HIM!!!!!
How to instantly lose 5 pounds in 1 easy step.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I suppose wielding a hammer would probably also help to lose weight. I personally prefer an axe though.
Oh MY!!! GUARDS!!!! BEHEAD HIM!!!!!
How to instantly lose 5 pounds in 1 easy step.
LOL

Some people are just so adamant about dropping weight they lose their heads!
Tbh I have a lot of nerdy info in my brain right now so I think I’d lose more that 5 pounds, though.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hello, I'm a weight management expert from, Weight Management INC. And i'm here to tell you how to lose weight and keep it off!
The top misconception people have is that they think their overweight even when their not, This is most common is females. So ill be telling you five ways to Keep it off, And to Help you cope with thinking your overweight!

10 Tips To Lose Weight:
  • Eat less Sugar
    Be Happy
    Eat Healthy
    Stay Hydrated
    Exercise
10 Tips To Cope With Thinking Your Overweight:
  • Get Therapy
    Stray Away From Triggering Events
    Stay Happy
    Convince Yourself That People Think Ur Not Fat
    Don't Go Suic... wait... Please don't shut my business down.
I hope I could of helped some people with my information I have gathered. Stay safe, And stay healthy!
    • Farewell,
      Appfan3 (AP3)
You advised avoiding consumption sugar , that to lose weight. But what to do if you can't fight with this desire? I just have this situation, I lost weight during two months and I would have been able to continue to lose weight , if not my friends. They all started praising my results, of course I am pleased, but because of this I stopped dieting (my diet was a deficit of calories and I didn't eat sugar). Now I'm not satisfied with my body and would like to lose some more weight, but I can't avoid sweets. When I turned to Noom cost , I was told that I can't completely exclude products. When dieting, you can eat everything and do not forget to count calories.
Last edited by VictoriaSanderson on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello, I'm a weight management expert from, Weight Management INC. And i'm here to tell you how to lose weight and keep it off!
The top misconception people have is that they think their overweight even when their not, This is most common is females. So ill be telling you five ways to Keep it off, And to Help you cope with thinking your overweight!

10 Tips To Lose Weight:
  • Eat less Sugar
    Be Happy
    Eat Healthy
    Stay Hydrated
    Exercise
  • Get Therapy
    Stay Happy
I hope I could of helped some people with my information I have gathered. Stay safe, And stay healthy!
    • Farewell,
      Appfan3 (AP3)
You advised avoiding consumption sugar , that to lose weight. But what to do if you can't fight with this desire?
In all honesty, you don't have to avoid sugar. It's a misconception that sugar will automatically lead to weight gain. It doesn't.
It's simple. Calories in. Calories out.
If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. This applies for everything. You could gain weight from eating too much broccoli and kale.
Having a balanced diet is most important. Having something sweet every so often is completely fine and even encouraged.
Just enjoy life and don't think about food too much. Just make sure you're not going overboard on unfathomable food and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

10 Tips To Lose Weight:
  • Eat less Sugar
    Be Happy
    Eat Healthy
    Stay Hydrated
    Exercise
  • Get Therapy
    Stay Happy
    • Farewell,
      Appfan3 (AP3)
You advised avoiding consumption sugar , that to lose weight. But what to do if you can't fight with this desire?
In all honesty, you don't have to avoid sugar. It's a misconception that sugar will automatically lead to weight gain. It doesn't.
If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. This applies for everything. You could gain weight from eating too much broccoli and kale.
Having a balanced diet is most important. Having something sweet every so often is completely fine and even encouraged.
Just enjoy life and don't think about food too much. Just make sure you're not going overboard on unfathomable food and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The irony of your example is that if you were eating so much kale and broccoli that you gained weight, it would be because you ate too much sugar. You consume calories in 3 main nutrients. Carbs (aka sugar), fat, and protein. So yes, watch your total calories, but for most people thats usually 50% or more(usually more) sugar.

The irony of your example is that if you were eating so much kale and broccoli that you gained weight, it would be because you ate too much sugar. You consume calories in 3 main nutrients. Carbs (aka sugar), fat, and protein. So yes, watch your total calories, but for most people thats usually 50% or more(usually more) sugar.
Not all carbs are the same. There are simple and complex carbs.
The weight gain would be from carbohydrates, yes, but it wouldn't be basic sugars. It would mostly be in the form of complex carbs.
This is why oatmeal as a carbohydrate source is good; its almost all complex carbs.

I love how much good information is coming from this now. Really wholesome tbh :D

As someone with a relatively complex dietary restriction, I will say that everyone's digestion and metabolism is different so there is no perfect solution for everyone.
There are a lot of good practices that hold true for most people, but if you're not having much luck or having other recurring dietary issues, talk to a gastroenterologist or dietitian. They generally get a better handle on symptomatic dietary issues (diabetes, celiac, food allergies, sugar intolerances, etc.) and can walk you through ways of figuring out what's healthiest for you.
Don't get discouraged if it seems like there's not a lot of immediate progress! Nutrition is complicated and dietary habits don't happen overnight, but with patience and care, a healthier diet and a happier life will develop (totally not being cheesy, when diet gets out of whack, life can be miserable).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com