Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

SDCC stuffs!

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to go the San Diego Comic Con, but I've been trying to pick up all I can about it, and I'm so hyped!

I think one of the biggest things to come out of the event was (obviously) the announcement of Marvel's Phase 4 lineup that will come out over the next couple years. There's so many really cool movies (both new and sequels) and TV shows that are coming out so quickly. Do any of you have a specific movie or series that you are most looking forward to? I can't decide between Thor 4 and the Hawkeye series :?

Then on the DC tv series side (for those of you who follow Arrow, The Flash, Legends, etc), I'm so hyped about the news that this year's Arrowverse crossover will be so insanely big - bringing in some of the Titans, Superman from Superman Returns, some characters from the old 90s shows, possibly featuring DCEU appearances...and so much more!

Even though Marvel and DC were my personal favorite announcements, I know that there was a lot more trailers and announcements that came out of the event! Is there anything that was announced that any of you are really interested in and looking forward to?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: SDCC stuffs!

Did they have any overwatch related announcements? Figures wise?
I know they announced some Overwatch Lego sets, but that's really the extent of my Overwatch knowledge and interest (and even that is pushing it :lol: )

Did they have any overwatch related announcements? Figures wise?
I know they announced some Overwatch Lego sets, but that's really the extent of my Overwatch knowledge and interest (and even that is pushing it :lol: )
ew lego sets. but overwatch is love, overwatch is life

ew lego sets. but overwatch is love, overwatch is life
At first I thought you were talking about Felicity from Arrow...
She's out of the picture in Season 8 :(

I'm hoping they bring her back in for the crossover (and fairly sure that she will be there in some way).