Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warden armour/The ceremonial dagger

So the other day I was doing the quest “the ceremonial dagger” and when I got the dagger I dropped it not know I had to have it to carry on with the next quest (killing the wraith) anyways I’ve messaged support but they haven’t replied (I know it takes time) but I’m now level 63 and I can’t get the warden armour and I think it might be because I haven’t completed the main stomached quest! Am I right or do I need to be a higher level or something plz help!

Re: Warden armour/The ceremonial dagger

If they don’t respond to you maybe try sending Difinitus a PM on Monday. He doesn’t work on weekends so he’d get back with you on the weekdays, usually pretty speedily :)
I pretty sure they will give you your dagger back. I dropped an item I needed to get the full frozen set and they mailed it to me easy. :D
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Warden armour/The ceremonial dagger

So the other day I was doing the quest “the ceremonial dagger” and when I got the dagger I dropped it not know I had to have it to carry on with the next quest (killing the wraith) anyways I’ve messaged support but they haven’t replied (I know it takes time) but I’m now level 63 and I can’t get the warden armour and I think it might be because I haven’t completed the main stomached quest! Am I right or do I need to be a higher level or something plz help!
Have you spoke to the messenger that requires you to be level 60? i dont think u need to do the dagger quest to speak to him