Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Surgery

That sounds cool Ace! Congrats on your normal tongue-ifying :lol:

Even I can't touch my nose with my tongue, and I was born with a fairly normal tongue...

@Ghostly, ouch...Bone through skin is something I hope I never have to experience. Glad you healed up well though :)

@Voldemort, the mental imagery is...I was drinking a Yacult when I read that. Thank goodness those things are small cos if I couldn't have drank it I may have... :oops:
But glad you healed up well!

Also @Codry and @Ghostly...After I saw the YouTube video where the guy got his throat slit by a skate I knew I would never EVER play hockey :o
Would you kindly?

Name's D0Z3R from crom and yepyep and yes. Had tons of operations.

First one I broke both bones in my right forearm and shattered all the metacarpals in my hand skateboarding A 12 set (12 stairs), I busted a frontside flip but it wasn't clean enough so I went again and slipped out backwards and put my hands out and snapped it.

Second one I thought I had a stomach virus and sat home for 12 days and it got too bad so went to the hospital and they said my Apendix ruptured and if I would've waited Another day I could've possibly died from all the loose bacteria floating freely around in my stomach.

Third one I broke my neck, few vertebrae down my back, few ribs, both shoulders, my hip and had glass all through my face and head from my car accident. Got a tracheotomy. Now I get an oblasion every few months and get scar tissue lasered and cut out of my throat. Guess I should've led with the big one huh. Lol

Name's D0Z3R from crom and yepyep and yes. Had tons of operations.

First one I broke both bones in my right forearm and shattered all the metacarpals in my hand skateboarding A 12 set (12 stairs), I busted a frontside flip but it wasn't clean enough so I went again and slipped out backwards and put my hands out and snapped it.

Second one I thought I had a stomach virus and sat home for 12 days and it got too bad so went to the hospital and they said my Apendix ruptured and if I would've waited Another day I could've possibly died from all the loose bacteria floating freely around in my stomach.

Third one I broke my neck, few vertebrae down my back, few ribs, both shoulders, my hip and had glass all through my face and head from my car accident. Got a tracheotomy. Now I get an oblasion every few months and get scar tissue lasered and cut out of my throat. Guess I should've led with the big one huh. Lol
Ouch, how unlucky! :o

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

hmm lets think.

snapped femur in 2, traction for 3 months(fun)(not)

rusty nail through foot, hospital for a week stitches and meds(fun)

at 2 years old fell of a stool and got tooth through lip

i suspected a cancerous mole and had it removed(wasnt cancerous thank god) stitches and pain for awhile because reopened in a school fight.

split head open in car crash (same incident as femur) many stitches and anxiety issues for 2 years 8-) (trauma = fun)

broken arm twice(same spot) needed cast(idk if counts as surgery) (one from hill skateboarding one from running in school)

call me Frankenstein... god im accident prone :x
Oderint Dum Metuant.