Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dream Job/ Current Job

My dream job is to revolutionize our global technology and advance the boundaries of what we thought was possible. Throughout the past 100 years, people have dreamed of a time with flying cars, technology everywhere, and an amazing standard of life.. However hardly anyone has taken the initiative of making this happen. By the time I die, I want to see the world an entirely different place: cities of wonder, engineering marvels, little to no domestic problems, and a golden age we can be proud of.

Currently though, I am merely a full-time High School Student with big dreams ;)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Dream Job/ Current Job

My dream job is to revolutionize our global technology and advance the boundaries of what we thought was possible. Throughout the past 100 years, people have dreamed of a time with flying cars, technology everywhere, and an amazing standard of life.. However hardly anyone has taken the initiative of making this happen. By the time I die, I want to see the world an entirely different place: cities of wonder, engineering marvels, little to no domestic problems, and a golden age we can be proud of.

Currently though, I am merely a full-time High School Student with big dreams ;)
Create VR please, and you could make all those places inside it! I've always wanted a true VR with a headset that reads your brainwaves and you can go into dreamland. All people would have to do is eat, sleep, exercise and work for these basic survival stuffs and the rest can be done in VR,,, Pretty sure this would become a part of everyone's every day life and help the world with all its problems socially.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS