Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Forum Game: Problem Solving

Get a druid to use the force and erase their memory

Someone spoiled the whole star wars movie for me on reddit
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Use a rez idol to zerg the encounter

I have to farm 2 mil before event ends...
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Buy 10 combos and use them to farm 2m mobs outside of crookback

I want better pay but i'm too scared to ask my boss for a raise
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Use Hide and steal his money :twisted:

I've been exercising for more than 7 hours nonstop, then ended. However, my legs are killing me.

(PS) Please don't use solutions that are not from Celtic Heroes.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

use ancient spears for crutches

i have another detention for no homework :(
(i don't have time to do itttt!)
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Ask Elfein the necro to do it for you he seems like a smart guy

I want a nice garden but the neighborhood dog will trample all my plants down if i try...

Ask Elfein the necro to do it for you he seems like a smart guy

I want a nice garden but the neighborhood dog will trample all my plants down if i try...
Find a mage to freeze the dog

I cant find my charger
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Buy an 80% mount and search for it

My youtube channel only has 5 subs and i upload awesome epic boss swag 420 minecraft videos